The programme is designed for professionals from a wide variety of trade and transport backgrounds, both legal and non-legal, including:
- Solicitors, lawyers, advocates, legal advisors and assistants seeking specialised knowledge in trade and transport law
- Trade, transport, freight and broking professionals needing a comprehensive guide to key legal theory and practice
- Freight transporters, shipping operators and charterers looking for a global legal understanding
- Contract negotiators, mediators and arbitrators aiming to improve strategies and dispute resolution techniques
- Trade-related professionals in government, policy, regulation, finance, insurance, research and analysis
Download the latest Fundamentals of International Trade & Transport course prospectus here for full details of the syllabus and fee information.