This LNG distance learning course is designed for anyone wanting a complete understanding of the LNG industry’s growing importance in the global energy mix. It will help those looking for knowledge of the LNG value chain and its part in the energy markets of today and in the future.
The Fundamentals of LNG is ideal for:
- New starters in the gas industry, or existing personnel becoming involved in an LNG project
- Engineers, naval architects, project managers, offshore installation and operations managers wanting to expand or refresh their knowledge of LNG
- LNG shipping and/or terminal operators wanting a broader perspective
- Oil and gas professionals specialising in a different sector of the industry needing to understand the increasingly critical role played by LNG
- Professionals making investment decisions about LNG projects such as bankers, accountants and portfolio managers
- Professionals in supporting or aligned sectors such as analysts, traders, lawyers, insurers, suppliers, regulators and government agencies
"A very enriching and informative course. I would recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their knowledge in this field"
Gbenga J Oroge
Omnibus Integrated Resources Ltd
To read more about what past students have to say about the course, click here.